S-CAT for General Industry Instructor
This one-day course will be taught live in the EMR Online Training Studio via GoToMeeting. It is for students who want to teach safety awareness for General Industry. Upon completion of the program, you will be certified to provide safety awareness compliance training on the following topics for General Industry:
- OSHA and Recordkeeping
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Fire, Exits, Extinguishers and Emergency Action Plan
- Electricity and Lockout Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- Safety and Health Programs
- Walking and Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Noise and Hearing Conservation
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Forklift and Material Handling
*Instructor materials are included.
The information on how to access the program through GoToMeeting will be provided in the confirmation email once you have registered for the session. If you don’t receive an email, check you junk mail of give us a call (972) 235-8330. Click the button below to register.