PALS Instructor – Pediatric Advanced Life Support Initial – AHA121
The PALS Instructor Essentials Course is taught in a blended learning format. For successful completion, instructor candidates must complete course prerequisites and requirements:
- Have a current AHA PALS Provider status and be proficient in all PALS skills and bring this certification card with you to the class.
- Successfully complete the PALS Instructor Essentials Online Course. Print this certificate and bring with you to the classroom session.
- Class and Monitoring Requirements:
- Successfully complete the classroom session in which we will accept you into our AHA Training Center (if you don’t already have one) and you will complete the AHA Instructor Candidate Application.
- Monitor (assist teaching) a PALS Provider Course (usually scheduled on the same day and immediately after instructor course.