OC114 Heartsaver® First-Aid/CPR/AED – Online
Heartsaver First-Aid/CPR/AED Online is the eLearning portion of the Heartsaver First-Aid/CPR/AED blended learning course and is designed to teach students the cognitive information needed for first aid, CPR, and AED training. Upon completion of the online portion, students must complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor.
This Audience Includes:
- Childcare workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp counselors, youth organizations, and coaches for children’s sports organizations.
- This course is also ideal for parents, grandparents, babysitters, and guardians.
- This course is also appropriate for educators, teachers, Fitness Trainers/Instructors, Lifeguards, Scuba Diving Schools, Nursing home attendants and the general public (Civilians).
Course Content Includes:
- First-Aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Child CPR and AED use and Infant CPR
The Skills Check is sold separately. Please call (972-235-8330) to schedule a one-on-one Skills Check.