Heartsaver First-Aid/CPR/AED – AHA114
This classroom, video-based, Instructor-led course is designed for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a AHA course completion card in First Aid, CPR AED to meet job, regulatory or other OSHA requirements.
This audience includes:
- Childcare workers, teachers, foster care workers, camp counselors, youth organizations, and coaches for children’s sports organizations.
- This course is also ideal for parents, grandparents, babysitters, and guardians.
- This course is also appropriate for educators, teachers, Fitness Trainers/Instructors, Lifeguards, Scuba Diving Schools, Nursing home attendants and the general public (Civilians).
Course Content Includes:
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Child CPR and AED use and Infant CPR
Approximate Class Time: 5-6 hrs or less based on number of students.