AHA105 BLS Instructor – Basic Life Support Instructor – Initial
The BLS Instructor Essentials Course is taught in a blended learning format. AHA BLS Instructor candidates must complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online Course, followed by the hands-on session conducted by BLS Training Center Faculty. Below are faculty and instructor candidate materials for teaching this course:
- BLS Instructor Essentials Instructor Candidate Workbook
- BLS Course Roster
- BLS Instructor Essentials Faculty Guide
- Instructor Essentials Blended Learning FAQ
- BLS Instructor Course Evaluation
- You will also need to purchase the BLS/Heartsaver Instructor Essentials Course DVD (AHA product #15-1067).