All Instructors Shall Be:
- Obtaining temperature of all participants, vendors, students and employees before entering a class.
- Temperatures shall not be greater than 99.5 (Education Rules)
- Participants shall wear a mask
- Mouth-to-mouth breathing is temporarily suspended (prevent cross contamination)
- Instructors shall wear a mask (they may lower the mask temporarily when speaking and can keep a 6’ distance or more (this is approved by state for speakers)
- Skills sessions or closeup training (running codes) all instructors shall be masked
- Surfaces shall be wiped down prior to and after training. This includes:
- Tables, Chairs, Doorknobs, Manikins, AED, Other Training Equipment
- Hand sanitizers shall be made available in all training areas
- Hand washing facilities shall be made available after training and prior to departing
Students or instructors should not attend the class if they have any of the following symptoms within 24 hours of the class.
- Breathing Difficulties
- Shortness of breath
- Other “flu” like symptoms