AHA105V Basic Life Support / Heartsaver Instructor Initial – Virtual
With EMR Safety and Health you can become a certified American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) Instructor in the comfort of your own home. If you are looking for ways to supplement your income and would like to have your own training business, then consider becoming and AHA instructor, it’s a good way to make money while filling a legitimate need in your community. Teaching AHA courses can earn you hundreds of dollars per month. In addition, full-time salaried AHA instructor jobs are offered by hospitals, universities, and community centers.
This course will be taught live online in the EMR Safety and Health online studio via GoToMeeting on Monday, July 11, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CDT. Upon successful completion of all the components of the course the student will be certified to teach the BLS Provider Course, the BLS Provider Renewal Course and to conduct the Skills Check. In addition, certified BLS Instructors are eligible to teach Heartsaver courses including First-Aid, CPR, AED, Pediatric First-Aid, CPR in Schools, Bloodborne Pathogens and Family and Friends CPR. To receive a BLS Instructor Certification students must:
- Be accepted by an authorized AHA Training Center. EMR Safety and Health is now accepting new instructors! Call us at 800-595-6110 or send an email to email@example.com
- Receive their BLS Provider Course Certification
- Successfully complete the BLS Instructor Essentials Online Course
- Attend and complete the BLS Essentials Virtual Instructor Course
- Successfully complete a live monitoring session virtually or in-person
For more information and to register click the Register Now button.